Monday, July 9, 2018

Summer Beauty Products

In summer I wear minimal make-up and my skin care regimen is simple and quick. I try new products every now and then but find myself reverting back to the old classics time and time again.

Erno Laszlo
I just ordered a new bottle of this cleansing oil that is used with the Sea Mud Soap.  It's just the best way to clean and refresh your skin.  Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy and others were big fans of this line. Can they all be wrong? It's an oldie but a goodie.

Estee Lauder
I am loving this eye cream for night time only.  It's a little bit greasy but for night I am fine with that.I have to use cream in the morning and night for my eyes.

 I also like this one for day wear.
Sachajuan
I discovered these hair and body products a few years ago and love them!  The hair products are great, especially for summer.

This is a great spray that gives your hair that beach look without going to the beach.

Kora Organics
With the intense heat and humidity of East Coast summers, a good face spritz is a must have in summer.  I love this brand and the lavender just adds a special touch.

You can also try Citrus:

It is a beautiful summer day here in Virginia.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...