Saturday, March 9, 2019

Derby Party Ideas and Decorations

I know it's two months away, but that's not a long time to plan a great party.  One of these days I am going to host a Derby Party or a Belmont Bash - Derby Weekend is a huge horse show weekend for me - but I love to plan "what if?"

I have Derby flag and a Keeneland flag but I'd love to add one of these door hangers to my wreath collection and use it for all of the major races. So adorable.  See it here.


Or you can add it to a wreath like pictured here:


You can also use a larger size which I prefer if hanging alone:


This is another cute idea:


Here is a flag:

 

These would make cute table decorations or "winner's" gifts.


Use these cute cards for invitations.

Or buy this set of 52.......


Love these napkins!  Your guests will too.


I'd order these to give to each guest as a party favor:


Hand your guests linen cocktail napkins like these:

And I love this tub for your beer and wine:

Use these cute paper plates:

Are you planning your party yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...