Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The Search for the Perfect Chaise

It's warming up in Virginia and we started pulling out the patio furniture over the weekend.  Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. I've always wanted to add a chaise lounger to my patio, to curl up with a great book on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  The Palm Beach vibe is what I am always drawn to but unfortunately the white chippendale look does not vibe with my current furniture. But I love this look from Miles Redd for Ballard Designs.

If minimalist is your design choice then you'll love this one from Serena & Lily:

This teak chaise is a safe choice also from Ballard:

I love this Brown Jordan chaise which you can customize with different finishes.  See it here.

 And I love this Kingsley-Bate teak chaise with the pull outs for your drink. Perfect!



This teak chaise at Pottery Barn is well-priced and you can order the cushion that you want, which is very important. See it here.

Is it summer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...