Monday, January 25, 2021

It's Almost Easter

Once we reach Valentine's Day it's almost Easter.  Well, maybe not quite Easter, but I don't need an excuse to pull out the rabbits and wait for spring.   I love anything with rabbits and just start pulling out the rabbit stuff and use it until May. Rabbit door hanger.  Check.  Rabbit dishes (several sets).  Check.  Rabbit napkins. Check.  Multiple needlepoint rabbits. Check.  Rabbits for my dining room table. Check.

You can start your own rabbit, I mean Easter collection with this really cute Twig Rabbit.

You can never have too many rabbit plates. These toile ones are calling my name.


Bunny for the garden room.

Bunny cocktail napkins.

More bunny cocktail napkins.

Toile bunny candle.

Toile dish.


More bunny cocktail napkins.


Bunny plates, an entire set...

Love these bunny plates.  They may need to come and live with me!

Bunnies Rule!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...