Sunday, January 17, 2021

My Dirty Little Shopping Secret - Target

I've shopped at Target for years but it wasn't until 2020 that I really starting "shopping" at Target.  As Covid hit online shopping became my norm (and still is and likely will remain) as I quit going to stores routinely.  Target offers free shipping a 5 percent discount to Red Card holders and my orders usually come within two or three days (and I am still getting my post office mail from mid-December). You can't beat the prices either, did I mention that? And you can return to stores so you don't have to pay return shipping.

Love this seat cushion:

Need a new garden bench for less than $200?

How about this bistro patio set?

Or this rag rug perfect for the kitchen or mud room:

Or this 20-piece Laguiole flatware set:

Or the wood version which will go with everything:

  Love this indoor outdoor pillow:


Or these fun napkins that come in many colors.  Love the green ones and aqua ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...