Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Finished Needlepoint

 I've been stitching away lately, trying to increase my 2021 Christmas needlepoint ornament count (it's growing) and work on the many projects that now sit in my hoard, I mean stash.  I did help small business in 2020, shopping for needlepoint and I am embarrassed to show you how large my stash it right now and it keeps getting bigger even though I try not to buy.  For another day.  Here's a peak at some of the items going to the finisher this week (and there is one more that is almost finished).  I try to buy ornaments that have some meaning or ones that I just simply love. Will I want that one on my tree in 20 years?  These will all be passed down to someone.....

The Canada ornament - we frequent Alberta (Lake Louise and Banff).

The Lacoste shirt - takes me back to preppy youth.  I wore this stuff long ago and still do.

Lacrosse Santa - for my nephew.  My nieces and nephews are getting ornaments as soon as I find ones I like for them. This is the first of four.

Sheep ornament - I just fell in love with this one.  The background is in velvet thread.

The other two will be made into pillows. The crocodile for my bedroom and the country canvas for the cabin or den.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...