Thursday, June 11, 2015

Scenes From Sewickley Hunt Horse Show

Last weekend I was in Pittsburgh, working the Sewickley Hunt Horse Show.  We had a great turnout and the weather was picture perfect.  Only at a "hunt" horse show would you find a mobile bloody mary bar.  Love, love it!
 My friend Lucy has a lovely new horse and she won her class at her very first horse show!

 Many more blues in this horse's future....

 A Bit Above Saddlery had their mobile unit there with lots of goodies. I fell in total love with this Grand Prix Show Coat which is brown with black piping and a black collar in the new high tech fabrics. This one would have come home with me had it been in my size.
 I also loved some of their clothing which really does not have an equestrian look to it.  Look at the detailing on this shirt....


 This polo shirt is the same brand and so cute with the tailored hem.

 You can find these shirts here.
And I loved the fox which welcomed the exhibitors to the horse show office.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...