Friday, June 4, 2021

What I am Loving for June

It's finally summer, well, almost, but it sure feels like it. Ready for al fresco dining and wearing clothes I never pulled out of the closest last year. Here's what I am loving right now.....

Is this not the cutest throw you've ever seen?  Perfect for curling up on the chaise while reading a good book after sunset with a glass of wine....

Love this new candle collection from Nest, a favorite candle brand - with Gray Malin. Three fragrances, how do you choose?

I am astounded by the prices of clothes today.  The sticker shock has sent me back to Zara (sigh) and even Zara's great low prices are creeping up but better to pay $70 than $300 for a dress?  Love this one:

Love this one too for a great basic dress. I'd add a pair of patterned Tory Burch Miller Sandals to make this extra chic.

Love this look into the NY Townhouse of the J McLaughlin founders.  See the video here.  I could move in and love the colors.


We all love a good deal on a classic, right?  Longchamps bag at TJ Maxx?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...