Saturday, August 21, 2021

Finds for Another Pandemic Fall

I have not bought anything for fall yet.  My December trip is looking much less likely now but I did plan for a trip to Middleburg, VA and a trip to Kentucky (to horse show) in September.  So I won't be needing any new clothes that I can wear "out" unfortunately (still have not worn some things I bought in 2020) as I think this virus is going to get a lot worse and we won't be out and about like we thought we would.  Please get vaccinated.  The ICU near me is at its highest capacity ever.  But here are some fun finds that I would wear this year, given we are going to be home, again.....

This top is not really a fall top but this is the type of stuff I live in here at the farm. I ride, do barn chores, work.  This is a great buy too.  Try this brand out if you have not already.  

Love this Kate Spade quilted coat, at a great price.



 

I bought my first pair of On shoes last year and they are divine.  These are designed by Roger Federer and they make them for women and men. While I have not tried this shoe, treat yourself to a pair of On shoes. There is a lot to love here.


 

Love these felt Genuin Clogs, a Spanish brand that is environmentally friendly.  In my cart, anything lined with fur is a winner for colder weather.

Also think these will be great for fall with everything you own. Love the heel height too. Maybe picking these up too.....

Had my eye on this cardigan when it first came out and now it is greatly reduced.  See it here.

If I was going to make one splurge purchase this fall, this would be it.

Stay safe.  Stay home.  Protect the ones you love.  Be sensible and do the right thing for all Americans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...