Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday Musings

 Readying for winter already as the rain pours down on my metal roof this morning.  Cozy fires, heavy soups, and furry shoes.....

I ordered this book on the advice of Bill Gates:

"Vaclav Smil is my favorite author… Numbers Don't Lie takes everything that makes his writing great and boils it down into an easy-to-read format. I unabashedly recommend this book to anyone who loves learning."--Bill Gates, GatesNotes

Love this tartan cookie tray from the Juliska Outlet:

Cannot wait to pull out my Vienna Boys' Choir CDs.  Love their music and I will play it from November to February.  Magic music perfect for the holidays in our crazy world.

Cutest.fox.rug.ever - $13 at Target.  Need I say more?

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...