Thursday, October 21, 2021

Holiday Tableware

Supply chain shortages, the USPS, everyone shopping online again - these are just some of the reasons to pick holiday stuff out EARLY this year. So this plan-ahead persona is scoping out all the holiday tableware to get ready for another holiday season at home, without family. But that's okay!  It's still a season to celebrate anyway you can........

I did break down and order green Spitzmiller dinner plates.  They have not arrived yet but will be definitely in heavy use this fall through the holiday season. Think of all of the possibilities.....And in the spring I'll mix them with the aqua salad plates I also love and adore.

Love these place mats which will pair well with the green plates above and did I mention that I have a pink dining room?

There are also matching napkins. I'd actually pair my green plates with hot pink linen place mats (I have a set of those) and add the floral napkins.  Scrumptious.  What about these place mats?  Plain white plates, green linen napkins, great old glass.  Classic and preppy!

And I think these salad plates are so much fun. You don't need a ski chalet to own these. Pair them with white dinner plates and red linen napkins.  I just love the colors and these are so whimsical.

While this look is a bit contemporary for my taste, I like this table setting. The place mats are a must have with that china.  The entire setting is at Pottery Barn.  We use our Kate Spade Christmas China all winter long and it is similar to this - plain with a deer on it - so we bring it out in December and use it until spring.

And a few years ago I could not find tartan napkins. They are everywhere now.  Get yours while you can.  The choices are endless.

Love the scalloped edge on these:

Happy holiday planning.  Can't wait to get the table set for the holidays!  Stay safe and mask up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...