Friday, December 12, 2014

December Dresses

December means party time. Time to pull out a fun or special dress.  With an arm in a sling, I can't wear anything in my closet right now, so these are my armchair picks to make your most dazzling December entrance ever.

Kate Spade has oodles of cute dresses on her web site and everything is still 25% off.





This Diane von Furstenburg is cute enough to wear all winter long.

This Tibi dress is also on sale.
Adore this number from Trina Turk.

 This one screams holiday. Also from Trina Turk.

This Nanette Lapore is greatly reduced at N-M.


2 comments:

  1. I love the black Trina Turk frock. The illusion parts are sexy without showing too much. Really lovely silhouette!

    I hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop stylish new look dresses online. Look stunning this season with our latest party & evening dress range. tea length bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...