Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's Better to Give..................

I love Christmas shopping but with an impending medical time-out, surgery number three, my trips to pick out gifts in person will be greatly limited this year.  So I am online like so many others but not by choice!

Hand-picked a few fun items for gift giving so far. What's on your list?  I love these plates from C. Wonder.


Love this Lilly scarf.  This one is for the state of Virginia.  This is a limited edition and other states are available.


These cute salt and pepper shakers are from Kate Spade, for the animal lover who has everything.

This Rum and Lime hand washing set from Malin + Goetz will make a great gift. I love their stuff.


Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Feel 100% soon and good luck on surgery. I love your blog!!!!!
    - Linda, ny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...