Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Equestrian Holiday Gift Guide, Part Two

It's still not too late to order online but the clock is ticking.  So everything I am picking out today can be found online.  I did most of my shopping this year from my armchair.

I love these reversible place mats from Horse Country here in Virginia.  See them here.

This fox plate is so adorable and very reasonably priced.  See it here.

This snafle bit log holder (or for magazines) will make anyone's home look chic for sure. See it here.
I love this techno-riding top from Kerrits and bought it for someone I know who runs a barn.  It's better in person.  See it here.

And I love this scarf....See it here.




Better make your UPS man a big box of cookies. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...