Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lilly Lust

Like the rest of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, we are covered in snow, with freezing temperatures and no end in sight.  Alas, we have Lilly.  I am dreaming right now of a trip to Florida, in Lilly, with warm weather, a glass of wine outside by the bay.  Not to be, at least in my world anyway but we can dream about it. Right?

When I was in Atlanta last weekend I ventured into the Lilly store where I could have done a lot of damage, easily.  I love her colors, the styles, there's so much to choose from and it's so fun. You don't have to be in college to lust for Lilly.  Here's what I am lusting right now....

I love this Lilly shift.  I wish I was somewhere warm enough to wear this right now with Jack Roger sandals. See it here.


This boatneck dress could also make a leap right into my closet. See it here.


Fell in love with the Colby Silk Metallic Dot Top when I saw it in the store. It comes also in shocking pink and also a cream. The pictures do not do this justice.  See it here.

A few others I also love:

 



Stay warm!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...