Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Late Spring Picks

I love summer clothes but have not seen a lot this year that I am loving.  But I have picked up a few items and have seen a few that I liked but did not need or had no where to wear.  Here's a few things that I am loving right now.....

I tried this on a few weeks ago and liked it a lot and it was on sale at Kate Spade not long ago with 25 percent off everything. It is cute, not too short and would be a good spring dress. See it here.


I picked this dress up a month or so ago but have not worn it yet and just fell in love with it even though I have no need really for another nice dress. But you know......  It is longer on me, hitting me just above the knee.  See it here.

I fell in love with this trench too and it so cute in navy plaid.  See it here.

I tried this dress on but alas no need for another "wedding" type of dress.  But if you need one this is a good one.  See it here.

I have not loved the Tory Burch collection this spring as much as usual but there a few new pieces that I would love to add to my wardrobe, but typically buy her stuff on sale.  These are lovely:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...