Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is just around the corner and you still have time to make your mom wonderfully happy on her special day. Thank goodness for internet shopping and if you haven't found that perfect something, here are new ideas:

1) Lilly Anything
My mom loves Lilly (who doesn't?) and today only, you get a gift with a purchase. Here are some ideas:

I love this Lilly popover and wear this often this time of year.  There are several juicy patterns to pick from. See this here.
This trapeze dress is a great addition to anyone's wardrobe. It's so beachy. See it here.

2) Orvis Sunshirt
Is your mom the outdoorsy type? If so, she might love one of these sunshirts from Orvis.  See them here.  I ride in mine all summer long.  They are great for gardening, anything outside.

3) Trinket Dish
I love these cute little dishes from Madison in Dallas. Your mom would remember who gave her one of these.  See them here.


4)  Gien Horse Dishes
I love these dishes!  They have several versions, race horse, jumping horse, etc.  But if your mom loves horses she'll love them all.  See these here.


5) Tassel Necklace
These are all the rage and at this price point, you can buy your mom several. See them here.

There's nothing better than a great mom! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Gien Horse Dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. mother daughter days

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...