Friday, November 24, 2017

Anthro Holiday Shopping Picks

Today is "shop til you drop" day for many people and the Internet makes it so easy now.  While the bulk of my shopping is done, I'll pick up a few more items here and there to fill in the holes.  Anthro is having a 30 percent off sale site wide with free shipping over $150.  Here are a few of my picks, gifts for some hard to shop for people and a few extras for my own closet!

I'd use these bowls for entertaining, not for cereal.


I have several sets of these knives and they are divine! They will make great gifts.  Who does not need an extra set of knives!


I adore this tablecloth and wish it were long enough to fit my huge dining room table.


If you still need a few more holiday outfits, this coat is adorable.

(Coat)

And this little black dress is fabulous! It won't be around long.


Or this jacquard skirt.


And I love these skinny jeans.


And I love these earrings which come in several color combinations.


Enjoy your Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...