Saturday, November 2, 2019

Dress Your Holiday Table for Less

It's not too early to start planning for the holiday season.  And everyone loves a bargain, right? 

Love these plates from Crate and Barrel:

Love these bargain basement placements that can be used for the holiday season or not.  See them here.  At these prices you can set several tables!





While I am not so sure about the quality, I like these plaid plates and bowls, perfect for the holidays. I use my plaid Juliska plates all during the season. See this set here.

While these are melamine (I don't like to use for a formal table setting) these are fun plates for a more casual approach.  See them here.

I love these Johnson Brothers' dinner plates, for a bargain price.  These are perfect for the holidays!  Decorate around them easily!  See them here.

These plates can be dressed up for the holidays with red and green accents or you can use them all year long. See them here.

Love this dinnerware from Pier One. It's greatly reduced.  You can do an entire table in this stuff. See it here.

If you prefer to stay neutral and away from the red and green then you'll like these plates which can be used now until spring.  See them here.

Love these appetizer plates also from Crate and Barrel:

And lastly, I love these plates from World Market.  See them here.

Makes me want to bring out the trees and start decorating!  Enjoy your holiday season more by planning for it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...