Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Thanksgiving and Fall Table Dressing

Thanksgiving is just around the corner so hopefully you've planned your holiday table.  While I won't be cooking this year, I still enjoy putting together some ideas for how I would dress my dining room if I was cooking......

I am in love with these dishes from L.V. Harkness in Lexington, KY.  Perfect for fall, for Thanksgiving, for a country decor.  Love them!


I'd be using these most likely..... also from L.V. Harkness (the only place you can buy them).  I use these not with the rust colored plate but I have a set of Kate Spade dishes that have a green band around the edge.  I don't have the mugs but have bowls.  These set a great fall table.

Or I would use the orange plates from Juliska.  I don't have the chargers (which look great) but use the orange plates with solid white dinner plates.  My equestrian napkins from Pomegranate pull it all together.  I use those same green quilted placemats too.

Add a few fun accents to your table:




(All photos are from L.V. Harkness)

If you have not been to this fabulous store, run, don't walk, to downtown Lexington, KY.  It is my favorite place to shop!  Stay warm this Wednesday.  It is cold in VA this morning.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...