Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My Needlepoint Stash

For a very long time I was so good about starting a project and finishing it before moving on to the next one. But if you stitch a lot that plan eventually flies out the window never to return.  It's fun to have a few things going so if you run out of thread or get tired of stitching a background, you can do something else saving those boring projects for a long ride in the car or plane.

Here are some of the projects in my current stash and I will include those on my wish list too....

I am about a third of the way through this one but am saving it for that long car ride, all that white background.....This will become a door hanger.  See it here.

I am almost done with this one except for the background and the gold around edge. See it here.








This one is in my stash (new) and I hope to work on it soon..... See it here.


This is my newest stash addition, for an upcoming trip.  Cannot wait to start this one. See it here.



I also have this one coming for my trip:


My wish list.....

(TJ)


There are several canvases from The Plum Stitchery that I would love to stitch but have not gotten around to adding them to my stash, yet, but maybe in 2020?  See the collection here.



There are a lot of cheeky needlepoint pillows I want to stitch and add to my stash.  There is not enough time in a day to do all the stitching I want to do. Oh well. Happy stitching. Add to your own stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...