Friday, December 27, 2019

Needlepoint Sales - Fill Your Stash


There are some good sales (but very short-lived) on needlepoint canvases so this is a great time to fill your stash for 2020 (as if mine needs filling, LOL). But here are some of my picks.  Right now at Needlepoint.com, in-stock canvases are 25 percent off.

I've had my eye on this one for a while.  It would make a great pillow.


Love this sampler:

 (Sampler)

If you have never stitched a Herend Bunny this one would be fun to work on. Love the colors!


I've been wanting to stitch both the male and female version of this Staffordshire.


Love this ornament:


Another very cute ornament:


I'd love to stitch a Christmas Wreath:


Love this too. Would make this into a large pillow:

 (Sampler)

Another great ornament:


This would be great on a pillow, a handbag, or as an ornament:


A Funda Scully Box is on my "to do" list and I love this one:

(Box)

Love this Keeneland sampler:

Happy Stitching in 2020!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...