Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy 4th of July

 It's our nation's birthday. Time to celebrate the red, white and blue.

I stitched this many years ago and I pull it out around Memorial Day. My Birds of a Feather door hanger is a perfect way to remind ourselves of this great holiday.

Wear the flag like only Ralph can do it.

Classic flag polo shirt, again Ralph.

Adopt a red, white and blue table theme....

Love these vintage glass plates from Fostoria.

Add these Fostoria goblets. I remember selling these when I worked at a department store many years ago. 

Love this much older Fostoria ice bucket in the June pattern in Azure Blue.  This is one of my favorite old Fostoria patterns.

This Paden City ruby compote would be perfect to fill with white mints for the table.  

Love these vintage Paden City cordial glasses. Perfect for the 4th!


 

Add these fun block print napkins.

Or these....

Enjoy the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...