Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Table Tidbits - Table Setting Envy

 I don't think you can ever have too much stuff for your table.  Excess in most things?  Bad?  In table setting?  Never ever!  That's why my collection of place mats, plates, napkins, glass, and anything related to setting a table is huge - I need a closet.

Place Card Holders

I have an antique equestrian set bought in London years ago (and for a large dinner party having a set or two of these is ideal).  So I love these foxes..

You could mix the foxes with these silver hunting horns.  Just a thought....

Salt Cellars

An elegant table should have salt and pepper but I prefer cellars.  These are quite extravagant.  You can find small crystal ones at antique stores and then add sterling salt spoons.  These should be for royalty.

Fabulous Candles

The right light, the right scent.....

The Plates

We can do months of posts on plates.  My newest obsession, my Christopher Spitzmiller salad plates in turquoise.  The dinner plates - well the color is still out - down to lime green or hunter green.  Any color will do actually. Hermes orange anyone?  Love these.  I treated myself to a set of turquoise salad plates which I pair with my white dinner plates. More to come....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...