Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Time is running out to get your presents ready in time for Christmas. Thankfully, I'm all done, after I mail one last gift today.  Running out of ideas in addition to time?  Here are a few for you, but get going Santa!

I love this whimsical pillows from L.V. Harkness, created by a local artist (shop local too!):


I love these skier pajamas from J Crew:

Anything equestrian from Pomegranate will do like these Man O' War Cocktail Napkins:

This little stocking stuffer will be a big hit.  Julie Vos anything is welcome under my tree!

Have a recent college grad?  He or she will love this tote with a needlepoint insignia, available for lots of schools.

You can't beat a good book.  


Get shopping Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...