Thursday, December 21, 2017

New Year's Eve Outfits

It's not too early to plan for New Year's Eve.  While I won't be going out this year, I'd love to think that I was and could select a great new outfit or a few new accessories to make it an extra special evening.  So here it goes.....

I love these shoes and they come in a variety of colors. Add these to a black outfit for a bit of pop and then wear them with jeans for a more casual look.

(Mules)

 I could take this entire outfit and wear it next week. I love the entire look.  The tunic is also on sale.  

 (Tunic)

This Kate Spade Brocade Jacket could become a classic wardrobe staple. I love the pearl buttons.

 (Tunic)
Lovely dress for a holiday event.

(Dress)
And if you prefer warm and long sleeves this black velvet dress is perfect!


If you are bold enough, try this incredible jacket from Ann Taylor.  Love this!


If you are tall and can pull off this look, go for it.  Screams Kate Hepburn to me!


Add these earrings to spruce up your outfit a bit.



Another really fun dress if you can pull off the look from Club Monaco:

 Add these festive mules and you are all set for the party:

Get ready to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...