Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Think Spring

We are almost through a horrible January and I cannot wait until spring.  I've already started my spring cleaning (because it's too darn cold to be outside) and my house is in order so once the warm temperatures arrive again, I can be outside. 

So what's making me think Spring?

The new clothes at Talbots are divine. Have they totally revived this brand?  Yes, they have. This navy trench is so cute.  It should land in my closet just in time for the March rains.  Shop the new collection here.

 
Easter is spring.  The bunnies come out and appear on everything and I pull out my few Easter needlepoint projects.  Stitch something for next Easter to remind you of spring.





Spring means Pottery Barn's Easter Collection.  Love it again this year.  Look at this cute stuff:




Use your own white plates, add the bunny salad plates and a set of gingham napkins and you have a great table ready for spring.  Hurry up Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...