Monday, January 6, 2020

How to Dress Well on a Budget

This time of year I love perusing the big sales and often I find really great deals, great looking clothes that I could never afford otherwise.  Moda Operandi is a great source.  They ship for free and in some cases you can return the greatly reduced items if they don't fit.  And a good tailor can fix most anything.

A good example is this Rokh sweater, now $100 (was $500) but it's only left in an XL.

 I adore this Rokas dress which is reduced to $275 from $1373.  This classic dress can go most anywhere.

This Vince satin skirt is now $49.  Pair it with a black turtleneck and wear it now. Wear with pastels in the spring.

This MDS Stripes dress was $595, now $149.  See it here.

I own these Arizona Love sandals (bought on sale too) and they are so cute  Cannot wait to wear them.  Size up one size at least.  See them here.

Love these Burberry sunglasses, now only $74. 

Love this Maxi dress now reduced to $138.  Oh, if I had somewhere to wear this one.  See it here.

Love these fun pumps which have limited sizes left.  But so much fun!  See them here.

And I love these leather boots from Jacquemus.  See them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...