Friday, January 17, 2020

I Heart Klorane

I started using Klorane products many years ago and in the past year picked them up again.  True love.  Of course they're French which explains some of the attraction but I've yet to find a similar product produced in the US.

Their products are plant-based and the containers are biodegradable.  They "get it" when it comes to sustainability and we should support companies that are striving to help our planet.  Klorane is one of the top brands sold in Europe.  I buy the products from their web site, on Amazon or Sephora.  Right now you can get 20 percent off their products using the code BFF20 on the Klorane web site.

The shampoos are divine.





This is what I am using right now and I love it!!!!


Blondes take note of this shampoo, perfect for us lighter haired ladies:


Try them on for size.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...