Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday Finds

We've been in pandemic mode for three months?  And it's certainly looking like we'll be in this for a lot longer so we'd might as well get used to our quarantine life and why not adapt to a easier, stay-at-home lifestyle? Maybe some of you are going out but I'm staying in except for a trip to the grocery every now and then.  And I am now best friends with UPS and FedEx. 

I am trying to dress better for the day, for dinner at least.  Several posts earlier in May highlighted great pandemic dresses.  Still loving the comfortable, throw over your head dress, and I'd love to add this one to my closet.  


Also like this cute little number from Roller Rabbit.  It's still available in small sizes and there's a similar long kurta in the same fabric.

Birkenstocks and Tevas are my favorite wear-at-home shoes when I am not in the barn.  You can wear them with everything from shorts to dresses. 



Baths are a part of my daily regime and every few days I do a soak.  Adding something to the bath is a great stress reducer and relaxer.

(Goop)

I try to ride most days, it's the best medicine there is, when work and weather allow. Madison loves to ride out and I am eying this fly whisk (have not seen one of these in years) to whisk away those pesky insects.  Use code AT20 for a 20 percent discount.  See it here.  Since we are not showing, ring work is not essential but getting up and down those hills is the best exercise.

I discovered these great handbags recently and only wish I was going somewhere to need or use one but are these not adorable?



Love this adorable bunny needlepoint canvas to stitch. See it here.

Or this Jean Smith canvas at a great price on Etsy.  See it here.

Add to your collection of needlepoint books (mine is growing):


(Another Vintage Needlepoint Book)

Love this belt and buckle from Sally Lowe.  See it here.


Stay safe! Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...