Tuesday, June 23, 2020

My Favorite Summer Riding Shirt

This is my new favorite summer riding shirt. It's perfect for warm weather riding and it is nice enough to wear at a horse show in the jumper division. It also comes in navy which won't get dirty.  I like the fact that it looks just as good untucked!  It's perfect to wear with riding tights too.  And I would not limit this to breeches.  Wear it also with blue jeans or shorts, for a nice horsey look even if you don't ride.  And it's perfect for horse show moms and pony moms.

It hangs down to my hips, so it is a little longer on me than in this photo. But if you have a long torso or are tall (I am not tall) it will also look fabulous..  If you are large chested size up. 

Use code ATREAD20 for 20 percent off.



Love the eyelet like panels in this shirt - very feminine.


 And the cute logo:

There's no reason not to look good when you ride or go the barn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...