Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday Musings

It's Monday again......
Where do the weekends go? 

This super cute t-shirt from J McLaughlin has been greatly reduced.  I love anything with a race horse on it.  Why wait for the Derby?

And this top with saddles on it is perfect for lounging, riding, walking, sheltering in place, also greatly reduced. 

And I love this hat, also on sale.  See it here.



I am still loving these hats from Sarah Bray. You can switch out the ribbon for an Hermes scarf.  How chic is that?


And I adore this hat!


 And this cute headband, perfect for right now!



Love these Tory Burch Miller Sandals in cork. Bet these will go with everything in your closet.




Maxi dresses are not my style but many love them. If I was going to buy one, it might be this fun toile number.  It fits the pandemic dress criteria.

I've had my eye on these Tory Burch Spongeware Plates.  They come in green and blue but I am a green person.  Lovely, likely better in real life.  They come in dinner and salad size.  Mix the salad ones with your white dinner plates for a lovely look.


For those of you old enough to remember the scene in The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit when Dean Jones has his daughter's horse trailer reconfigured so that a bar pops out of the side of it..... would love to have one of those. 

Well, if you live in Northern California then this may be the next best 
thing...

Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...