Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday Musings

Now that the rain has stopped I am looking forward to spending time on the patio today.  We have friends coming over (socially distancing of course) to watch the Belmont Stakes.  We'll make a Belmont Breeze for the first time.  Watch Tiz the Law, Modernist, Tap it to Win and Solo Volente - my top four picks for sure. 


I ordered this top this week once it was reduced again (an extra 30 percent off) so it's a real bargain now.  Can't wait to wear it with white shorts and jeans.

 
Love this straw hat from Target.  And it's also a real bargain.  See it here.


Love this cute needlepoint belt but I would not do the background in a light color.  See it here.

Ordered these sandals (an extra 15 percent off right now) and absolutely fell in love with them.  They will go with everything in my closet. Great heel size (not too tall) and cannot wait to wear them.

Love this new needlepoint canvas from Po's Point in Charlotte (I have not seen it anywhere else). Would make a great pillow or handbag.

Speaking of handbags, this is divine and I saw on the Stitch Middleburg Facebook page. Wouldn't the Hermes canvas above look fabulous finished this way?  I would never have thought to use this canvas as a handbag but wow!


Ever wanted to learn how to paint your own needlepoint canvas? You can learn here.


Am in love this brand, Le Sarte Pettegole.  


And love this new needlepoint designer.  This will sell out quickly.  See it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...