Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday Tidbits


Last June I blogged about things I miss (read it here) and all of the things on this list still ring true.  I don't miss any of those things less now than a year ago.......and with the pandemic keeping us all home I miss some even more......

I've been adding to my vintage Lilly collection of skirts all summer long.  Love these too but the closet is full!  Poshmark is the perfect source for vintage Lilly at reasonable prices. I typically pay around $20 for my skirts.  Check it out!



Love this needlepoint sign:


Am in love with this hat, from Lola Hats:


I needed this for my morning ride this morning (use ATREAD20 for 20 percent off at checkout):

These are the perfect garden pruners.  See them here.

My cocktail napkin fetish gets fed regularly now by online shopping at Caspari.  This is my favorite new pattern and they make all kinds of products in the same pattern (paper plates, notecards, etc.).  It is called Tuscan Toile.

Love these vintage wicker casserole covers/serving baskets from Etsy. Perfect for summer entertaining.




1 comment:

  1. Try the Felco F-7 pruning shears with the rotating handle. Takes a few minutes to get used to, then you can trim all day with no hand fatigue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...