Thursday, September 3, 2020

J Crew Early Fall Picks

While I am not planning to do much fall shopping (don't think we are going to be going anywhere for at least another 6 to 9 months) but there's some cute stuff out there.  J Crew is offering 40 percent off right now too. 

Love these black clogs that will go with everything you own.  They also come in brown. 

Love fur, and what's more fun than a faux fur jean jacket?  See it here.



Another animal print anything.  This is so darn cute. See it here.

I'm a big fan of Thomas Mason tops, great quality.  This one is so cute. See it here.

The giraffes again, in a silk shirt.  Just shoot me.  See it here.

This merino wool leopard cardigan reminds me of the old J Crew.  See it here.

Love these wool plaid pants for fall.  Very classic.  See them here.

This screams Barbour.  See it here.

And I like this new sweater which comes in many colors.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...