Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Coats are Coming

We had frost last night.  Yes, frost and it is freezing this morning. The horses reluctantly went on day turnout two days ago so yes, winter is indeed coming.  Whether we like it or not, the coats are coming out.  But for someone with a coat fetish, I'll have lots of choices.  I only added one coat to my bulging collection over the warmer months but there are lots to choose from.  Here are a few ideas.

This is the one I added during the Tory Burch sale this summer.  Had my eye on this one for quite some time and it much heavier than I anticipated.  It is fully lined in fleece so it will be warm.  Cannot wait to wear it.

I have also had my eye on this cute coat from Talbots that will be great to wear right now. Love the olive color and the plaid lining.  Like the hood too.

J Crew has taken their Cocoon Coat which typically comes in wool and have made into a puffer. It comes in many colors too but I am partial to olive.

This oversize Madewell jacket/liner is perfect to wear right now. 

This longer quilted coat is a perfect fall wardrobe staple. See it here.

Love this wool plaid coat from Joules.  See it here.

Love the classic look of this Dubarry coat.  This one would definitely look good in my closet.

LL Bean's quilted jacket is perfect to wear right now. It comes in several colors but I prefer the olive.  See it here.


Love this quilted coat from Brooks Brothers.  It comes also in kelly green but I prefer black. See it here.

One of my favorite coats is my longer Arcteryx one that I take on trips. It is so comfortable.  You don't get hot in it but it also keeps you very warm on cold days.  An investment you won't regret.  See it here.


And lastly this is a cute coat from Boden to wear with jeans or dresses.  See it here.

Enjoy your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...