Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Tuesday Tidbits

It's Derby Week and the Friday airing of the Oaks (post time is 7 pm EDT) should be the Gamine show. She drew a favored 5 post while her top rival Swiss Skydiver drew dreaded number one.  My money is Gamine to win and Swiss Skydiver to show even at very short odds.  You can't mess with a super star. She is the real deal, a super filly in the same stratosphere as Rachel Alexandra and Zenyatta.  Stay tuned.



Love this new canvas which would look stunning made into a clutch bag with a zipper top. Limited availability and it will sell out fast.  See it here.

I am in love with Melissa Shirley needlepoint designs.  Is this not divine?  See it here.

Winter is coming and I'm readying the farm for cooler weather.  Horse blankets need to be in good order, hay needs to be purchased, fall shots done and all in pandemic mode. Luckily we have been staying at home just to be super safe.  I am short one turnout sheet and am looking at this model. I strongly prefer Rambo or Rhino blankets:

And I love this house in CT as seen in Flower magazine, one of my favorite magazines. If you don't subscribe, you'd love it.


2 comments:

  1. By reading your wonderful vlog I have gotten hooked on needlepoint again. I just sent off two Elizabeth Bradley canvasses to be made into pillows. I have a petit point Santa in a frame already started and another Elizabeth Bradley canvas ready for the large frame. Thank you for the very gentle push back into productivity!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...