Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday Tidbits

Yet another snow storm has arrived but unlike Texas we're on the main power grid in Virginia and we have power (and regulation).  Sometimes that's not a bad thing.  So what's on my mind this wintry morning.....

Dreaming of patio time.  While my patio is covered in snow I'd love to be sitting in one of these bistro chairs right now...

Want to try these socks - perfect for running or just lounging with Nikes.

Designed, tested, and manufactured in South Africa, Balega running socks are ultra soft, durable, and well designed. Balega means "To Move with Speed" and the socks they offer provide outstanding results regardless of the speed you move at. All of Balega socks offer a seamless toe, deep heel pocket, and terrific moisture management technology. The Hidden Comfort style with the triple ply bottom and single layer top is the most popular Balega sock. Find a cut and color you like and try a pair today!

I do not own a pair of Stubbs & Wooten loafers (I'm more of a Belgians girl) but did you know you can create your own on their website?  Who knew? These are from their John Derian collection.

I created my own mules:

I'd love to try this line of cosmetics (a fun thing to do in the dead of winter).  Have you tried this line?


Love this bunny, buy two, one for each side of the dining room table.

I have not tried this shampoo but I love the lotions and masks from Drunk Elephant.  The shampoo is likely very good too.

Love this new sandal from Tory Burch, the Miller Cloud.  Nothing not to like here.  Suppose my closet will have a pair of these for spring and summer.

These are my favorites from Lycette's new arrivals.  She has the cutest stuff.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...