Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday Tidbits

I did not buy any clothes during the month of January (to wear where, right?) but it is going to be much more difficult to be so thrifty in February.  My closet full of clothes hasn't changed in 10 months and I wear the same thing almost every day in winter (Kerrit's black warm riding tights, Ariat/Dover/Nike top, Ariat/Arcteryx vest, Smartwool socks).  But at some point this routine is going to have to change, even if still can't go out by early summer.

So I am loving this dress.  It comes also in red but the green is my favorite.  So pandemic.

Refreshing the house is so important now more than ever about ten months of "house arrest."  So I try to change it up for the holidays and the seasons.   Love this stuff for Valentine's Day. We can celebrate Valentine's the entire month of February.  Right?

Or add these Ikat napkins to your collection.

And I love these fun plates!

And I love these napkins to brighten a table setting in the middle of winter.

Or these, buy them in every color and mix and match your table.

 Love these dinner plates, from Etsy:

 And I'll leave you with this to ponder......

2019: Stay away from negative people.  2020 and now into 2021: Stay away from positive people.
 
The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
 
You think it’s bad now?  In 20 years our country will be run by people home schooled by day drinkers…
 
This virus has done what no woman had been able to do…cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!
 
Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood!  Those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!
 
Since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy.  We’re quarantined!  Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!
 
Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
 
Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
 
I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are! 
 
Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this coronavirus and be done?!  I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...