Friday, July 17, 2020

TGIF - Friday Finds

It is really is TGIF for me as I am headed to the beach tomorrow for a quickly planned trip to my family's beach house with my sister and mother. These spur-of-the-moment trips are few and far between given the pandemic so I am grateful for the opportunity.  So here are a few fun finds this Friday morning. Enjoy!

Love this vintage Pierre Frey bag or totebag. 


This would be perfect for my beach trip!

I am a sucker for anything with an animal on it so I love this new print from J Crew!

Would also love to take this tunic to the beach with me.  See it here.

This is the cutest top!  It's silk and it is greatly reduced.  Comes in pink too. At this price order them both.

And surprise royal wedding announcement this morning. Some good news for a change. And congratulations!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...