Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday Tidbits

It's already Tuesday, July is almost half over and the pandemic continues to rage all across our country.  But Madison and I had a good ride early this morning. She's loving her "no horse show summer" for sure.

Here's what's on my mind this morning.

Love.Love.Love this swimsuit from Molly Moorkamp and wish I wore them frequently enough to add this one to my closet. Pre-order for August delivery and these will most certainly sell out quickly.

This has been the summer of the dress and one of my favorites has to be the lovely Sue Sartor dresses.  Sadly, they come in one size only which does not work for my short petite frame but these will be closet staples for years. And how do you pick just one?

Add to your stash at the Plum Stitchery trunk show at Absolutely Needlepoint.  This is one of my favorite designers.  I added this Dana Gibson canvas to my stash. All canvases are 20 percent off during the show.  Check it out here.

Love this cooler (love the color) and it's a fraction of the price of a Yeti. See it here.

Love this Lilly cooler too:

And the Derby is turning into a real horse race now.  Tiz the Law may have some serious competition as Art Collector put away the rest of the field this past weekend in the Blue Grass Stakes.  Even the super filly, Swiss Skydiver (with Mike Smith aboard) was no match for this up-and-coming colt.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...