Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday Tidbits

This week has flown by and the July heat has finally arrived in Virginia. It's hot outside baby!  Even my early morning Madison ride was heat induced. Here's what's on my radar this Thursday.......

Loving these adorable table lamps - battery charged - no cords - and they come in fun colors. The pink one is my favorite and would love to have it for my upper deck (for stitching after dark with wine).  Who says you can't shelter in style?  See them here.

Would love to add this to my stash. The pink ones are my favorite (and I love my pink and white Belgians). Add this one to your stash and make it into an ornament for the tree.  See it here.

It's a sticky subject but my horsey friends recommend these fly traps for the barn. The flies seem to be worse than usual this year for some reason so I am trying them out for the barn and the patio.  See them here.


2020 is certainly the year of the dress, the casual, comfortable, cotton dress.  This new style from India Armory is right on target but I wish they came in smaller sizes. These will sell out quickly for sure. These are fully lined and come in several colors and patterns. See them here.



Love this decorator show house that just opened near Chicago after many months of delays due to Covid. It was certainly worth the wait.  This dining room is stunning.  See more photos here.


There are more Derby prep races in store starting this evening and on Saturday.  Today the Peter Pan Stakes (G3) will be run at Saratoga. Look for several Derby hopefuls to emerge including Modernist, Chestertown, and Country Grammer.  Stallion Uncle Mo is well-represented with three of the nine colts.  And on Saturday, the Haskell runs at Monmouth Park with 7 in the race including Baffert-trained Autentic and Dr. Post, an up-and-coming three-year-old, both running from inside posts. Both races should be worth watching.  Enjoy your Thursday!  Stay in and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...