Saturday, November 14, 2020

Bedroom Refresh Update

You may recall my post last month regarding my bedroom refresh. It's still refreshing albeit slowly due to the pandemic (everything has to be done online).

If you recall I have a lovely Thibaut fabric on my drapes, the focal point of the room (there are three windows).  The blue is more french blue in real life, it looks gray here.

I'm sticking with the bed I have for now (we are in a pandemic and the economy can and might implode) but I purchased a new bedspread (the old one was tired too) from Serena & Lilly.  Love their quilts, we have one in the cabin bedroom.  Will likely add a new bed skirt but will do that once the rug is confirmed.

The bedside table lamps are also a bit tired and very old with updated lampshades about 10 years ago, so perhaps these need a refresh too.....

Love these lamps too but would change the shade.


 

Would add something like this one:


Or this one:


Am I mad to be considering this rug?

Or should I play it cool and use this one?

Comments? Suggestions?  Good, bad or ugly are welcomed!  Stay safe my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...