Monday, December 21, 2020

The Pandemic Shoe

We ventured out this weekend to our local town and walked around a bit and ordered take-out Thai for dinner (a real treat for us).   Our local running store offers some unique brands (not typical labels like Nike) and I picked up this pair of shoes.   I had been wanting a wool clog like shoe to wear around the house but these are even better and are not just "house shoes" but can be worn out and about. While I won't ever wear these to the barn, I think I'm in love....  See them here. I have terrible feet, nothing fits me, narrow heels, a large bunion, so when I can find something that is truly comfortable after years of being a runner, I go all in.  

My only option was the dark gray ones (I may order the lighter ones after the holiday) and they run true to size. All I can say is if you need a pair of ultra comfortable shoes to slip and wear everywhere casual, treat yourself. I wear mine with socks.

Our original recovery shoe gets an upgrade with new and improved features. The addition of the aggressive Vibram® XS Trek EVO outsole offers increased multi-surface traction and durability. The new upper construction removes the Velcro strapping for an easier slip-on fit. The antimicrobial blended wool upper provides comfort and resists odor. Designed to be worn without socks, the repeated ridges of our Ortholite® 3D Wave Sense footbed lightly stimulate the nerves along the bottom of the foot completing our most feature-rich recovery shoe! These marathon recovery shoes were specifically crafted for cooler, inclement weather but can be used year-round.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...