Thursday, April 14, 2011

Caspari and Charlottesville

You may not know that Caspari (like in the cute cocktail napkins) has an incredible store in downtown Charlottesville.  The other one is in Paris.  If you are in the area, by all means, make the trek, I promise you will not be disappointed.  They have all kinds of stuff.  Clothes, like these very summery caftan tops, some jewerly, shoes, and accessories:

Even some stuff for the man in your life (and we noted the riding boots):

But you'll drool over all of the china (very fine Limoges to more reasonable everyday Juliska, to their fabulous paper products):




Lots of decorative accessories like candles, cache pots, placemats, silverware, of course the napkins, and even lighting:


Last night they hosted a book signing with Charlotte Moss.  I wanted so badly to get there and meet Charlotte and buy her book but farm life kept me on the farm, and I just could not get away. 


A trip to Caspari is a delight for anyone who loves taking care of their home;  a real treat that I save for myself every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Who knew! I love Caspari and am loving that orange lantern!! Looks like a great store....and didnt know there was one in Paris either. See, always learning something new in blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...