Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Equestrian Quarterly

There's a grand new magazine out there, in case you have not seen it, Equestrian Quarterly.  Reminds me a lot of the old Spur but much better.   Seems to have a decidedly West Coast bent, but I still love it!


You can read the magazine online but I prefer to have it in my hands!  It is worth paying for.  My only complaint is that it does not come out every month.  There is a great article about Hermes in the recent issue:



Another article talks about building healthy barns:


Here is the link to the site.  Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for this introduction! I just read the whole issue online and I love it.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it like Show Circuit that used to be out? That was very west coast heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got hold of a copy of this at a big show here in St. Louis. There was an extensive interview with Georgina Bloomberg, but perhaps I'm thinking of another "luxury" equestrian magazine. At any rate, I will certainly look at this issue online so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Durrr.... yes, obviously I read it because the photo you published says Georgina right on the cover! And I definitely remember the interview and photo spread with Ms. Leary. She and their home/barn are MOST attractive!

    Now that I know it's online, though, I'll be sure to keep checking for more issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you from EQ magazine!!!! We try to cover a different region each issue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...