Thursday, November 6, 2014

Great Coffee Table Books

No house is complete with books, lots of them.  Whether in a library, a study, a den, by your bed, books are necessary.  While I understand that sadly people don't read anymore, I love to read and like Jackie Kennedy, I want to be surrounded by my books when I die (along with Truman, my family and the horses).

Coffee table books are fun, easy, ones you want to thumb through over and over again; they make the best gifts.  Here are a few of my picks:











What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I have such a weakness for coffee table books; they are so beautiful and make for great home decor. I will have to look into some of these, especially that last one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.....where do I start? A Privileged Life by Susannah Salk and I have all of Carolye Roehm's books. When I hosted a book signing for her in DC two years ago she gifted me with her book 'Flowers' which I hold very dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...