Monday, November 17, 2014

Twin Peaks

"Twin Peaks" is a double entendre; I love seeing these twin beds at the peak of style. I am reworking my guest bedroom due to the cabin move and moved my twin beds into my upstairs guest bedroom. It needs some reworking and I'll show you the finished product at some point but I've taken some ideas from the best.

These Jonathan Adler throws give these beds a little extra punch without having to add a duvet cover on each bed. The matching benches are wonderful.


What can you say about this?  Spectacular does not do this justice.  Superb!
 This traditional decor hits the mark with that great chandelier (making a note of that for sure), a mirror that did not come out of a catalog and just the right amount of linens.
 This has to be one of my favorites.  That ceiling, the headboards, the shades, the rug, perfection.
 Another traditional look but the art work adds some zest to this. I love the dust ruffles too.

Melissa Rufty designed this gem.  What is there not to like about this?  Nothing at all.

 And this is so nautical but it's great, wonderful for a beach house.
 Steven Gambrell did this one and he's one of my favorites. This less is more approach really works. I hate clutter in a room.
 (Elle Decor)

Happy Monday!
(all photos are from Pinterest)

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these rooms. You're inspiring me to rework one of my guest bedrooms with twin beds! My childhood bed looked just like the one in the picture you posted with the multiple frames! Please post pictures when your remodel is done :)

    Heather
    Partial to Pink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...