Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My World This Tuesday

Happy Tuesday. Hope you are enjoying this fabulous fall weather.  So what's going on in my world this morning?  Blogging early before work and barn chores, I am loving these new Tory Burch loafers.  My size is already sold out at Nordstrom's but you can find these also at the Tory Burch web site. Love these classic styles.  These will go with everything you own for years to come.

This is one of the few designers I don't have tucked away in my huge needlepoint stash.  Love Melissa Shirley Designs and you can pick a few of these up right now and save 20 percent at Absolutely Needlepoint in Cincinnati.   Call 513-561-7999 to order. 


Want to test this new body cleanser from Drunk Elephant, one of my favorite brands. And it's very reasonably priced and perfect for the bath or shower.


I have been looking at the Tory Burch Spongeware plates for many months in green but recently discovered brown at Moda Operandi.  Love these and ordered these for November delivery.  What a great fall treat, to decorate a table with these from now until we bring out the Christmas china.  Add the pitchers for flowers to really set off your table all fall.  You can't find the brown at Tory Burch only at Moda Operandi.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...