Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tory Burch Spring 2015

I was in love with Tory Burch's spring 2014 collection so anything she did for 2015 would be a letdown.  But I do like some of her designs this season, much more than most I am seeing elsewhere by the way.  Here's some things I am loving right now.

These shoes are my favorite and I probably will have to have them at some point.  These will go with everything. The heel height is ideal, not too low, not 4 inches either. 


This is the same shoe in blue and black. Why haven't others done this combination before? These will also go with most everything!

Love this dress too. It looks short on the model but for those of us under six feet the length will work fine.


These sandals are also cute but the ones above are divine!





This bag is adorable. 

Tory keeps hitting the ball out of the park every season.  Love, love, love her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...